Friday 8 September 2017

Book excerpts wanted (to entice, enthral and enjoy!)


I've been a bit lax on my blog this year but now I'm back and I want to rev it up again!

And I'd like to start with book excerpts to take us into autumn, so I'm asking you, dear authors, to send me your 500 (approx.) book excerpt, blurb and purchase link (no more than three links) to me at: wiselouise@gmail.com

My blog may only haver 500 followers but my posts are shared to over 9m people using various platforms facilities. Oh, and all books will be posted on Book Junkies, and if you've not heard of that then where have you been! lol Check it out here.

That's it. A short and sweet guest post.

What are you waiting for? Email those enticing excerpts!





Featured post

If you like #syfy #alien #romance books check out this extract from EDEN

Excerpt from the book  Eden by Louise Wise Dizziness swamped her. Then sunlight fell on her in a burst of fresh, cold air as...